Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

myy name is tara.

Go down 
+3
selena
regannn !
tarastheshit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tarastheshit
tarastheshit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-08

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 pm

heey, if you read below, you've got it going on(:
H3Ll0. haha. My name would be Tara. I get bored hella easily. I hate conversations that don't even get past the "whats up?" stage. I am addicted to energy drinks. kill me. I know the college i'm going to, isn't that weird? I believe in reincarnation. I swear a whole lot, i can't help it. I want to have 1,000 friends on myspace. I love my dog, Kasi. She is awesome. I can't flex for shit. A lot of people can like do all this stuff with there bodys, I can't do anything. I pretty much suck at sports. I probably look like another washed-up hollicrombie slut, but i'm not. Give me a chance before you go ahead and call me names. I've stolen a grocery cart before. I named him Periwinkle. He's sitting in my backyard as i write. lol. I don't get sick easily. i love my digital camera. Music is something i listen to everyday. I have a huge addiction to guys that wear skinny jeans. I pinky promice a lot more then i know i should, but thats okay. I make a bunch of screenames. When i was in 6th grade, i made about 50- no joke. I'd love to spend the rest of my life in Chicago, but i don't want to leave my family until i graduate. I don't sing, i just hum. lol. Old movies aren't my thing. I have no convidence at all. It's hard to gain my trust. You have to try and be willing. I'm afraid of the dark. I only watch semi-scary movies. Please use proper grammer when your talking to me, I HAt3 p30Pll3 that sp3ll liiK3 thiiS. I've attempted skateboarding. haha. My friends are the ones that keep me breathing. I live my life to the fullest. Don't try to stopme, it won't work - i promice. I always live in the moment and i absolutly hate it. You can screw your life up by living in the moment. I think before i speak and i make tons of mistakes. I say god bless you to random people, because a lot of people are going through some tough shit. Try it. I don't freaking care if you think i'm weird. I like making new friends. That's always cool. You have to understand that i don't understand. I probably never will. Pick-Up lines are funny. Chicken Noodle soup from Tim Hortons is the biggest way to get a hug from me. :O I could sleep forever if i didn't have to wake-up. I'm not a myspace whore. More of a buddy4u whore. I have glasses, and i hate them. I don't like Chinease food. blah. I get jelous very easily. I can't help it. The first thing i see in a guy is his looks. I have a dirty mind. Get over it. I'm independant person when i have to be. Chicks before Dicks. lmao. Okayy, well my little about me is pretty much done. Talk to me at kinkyx aardvarks . I don't bite, but prepare yourself.

ha. itss for my extended about me for a b4u i'm working on :O
i'm from `twilight-splash!*, `rupture. xo, and *downside [up!]
Back to top Go down
http://www.buddy4u.com/view/midnight+overdose.
regannn !
regannn !

Number of posts : 226

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 pm

haha, hey! i'm regan, nice to meet you!
i make a lot of sn's too, i wish AIM would let you just like change the sn and keep everything else like MSN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytspace.com/stufflyts
selena

Number of posts : 139

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

hi i'm lena
Back to top Go down
claire !

Number of posts : 56

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 pm

heyy tara i'm claire(:
nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Nicole Who?
Nicole Who?

Number of posts : 88

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey Tara! This is Nicole from [Pawn Shoppe]xHeart and I totally LOVED your three sites. I'm glad you joined this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buddy4u.com/view/?u=Consequence+Of+Sounds
Synyster.
Synyster.

Number of posts : 47

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm

hey i'm steph :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.synyster.ourworkofart.com
zomg tyler

Number of posts : 59

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

hi i'm tyler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

myy name is tara. Empty
PostSubject: Re: myy name is tara.   myy name is tara. Empty

Back to top Go down

myy name is tara.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: